347H stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, weldability and thermal strength.
Metal used for superheater, reheater, steam pipe and heat exchanger pipe fittings of large boilers in petrochemical industry.
347H austenitic stainless steel with good corrosion resistance, weldability and heat strength. 347H stainless steel is used for large boiler superheater, reheater, steam pipe and petrochemical heat exchanger pipe fittings.
Carbon C: 0.04~0.10
Manganese Mn: ≤ 2.00
Silicon Si: ≤ 0.75
Chromium Cr: 17.0~19.0
Ni ②: 9.0~13.0
Phosphorus P: ≤ 0.045
Sulfur S: ≤ 0.03
Note: ① Unless otherwise specified, the single value is the highest value; ② When used in some pipe making processes, the nickel content of some types of austenitic stainless steel must be slightly higher than the value shown in the table.
(1) High temperature strength and plasticity
(2) Excellent oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance
(3) Good tissue stability
(4) Uniform chemical composition
(5) It has good processability and weldability
(6) High dimensional accuracy and surface quality